Friday 9 January 2015

Valentines Day Quotes, Love Quotes

 

Valentines Day Love Quotes



'A man is not where he lives, but where he loves' - Latin Proverb

There is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved. - George Sand

My boyfriend and I broke up. He wanted to get married and I didn't want him to. - Rita Rudner

Love is like the wind. You can't see it, but you can feel it. - A Walk to Remember

A pity beyond all telling
Is hid in the heart of love. - W. B. Yeats



Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, falling in love with you was beyond my control.

I don't understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine's Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon.

We help each other to realize everything we want ot be; we already are.

Absence is to love what wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small, it inflames the great. - Roger de Bussy-Rabutin

Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. - Aristotle

I'm dating a woman now who, evidently, is unaware of it. - Garry Shandling

I love here and that's the beginning and end of everything. - F.Scott Fitzgerald

And all for love, and nothing for reward. - Edmund Spenser

The heart has its reasons that reason does not know. - Pascal




Valentine's Day money-saving tip: Break up on February 13th, get back together on the 15th. - David Letterman

Loved you once, love you still. Loved you then, and always will.

Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. - Kahlil Gibran

The risk it takes to remain tight inside the bud is more painful than the risk it takes to blossom. - Anais Nin

No matter what you think you mean to me, you will always mean more.

Everyone admits that love is wonderful and necessary, yet no one agrees on just what it is. - Diane Ackerman

You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back. - Barbara DeAngelis

You be the anchor that keeps my feet on the ground. I'll be the wings that keep you heart in the clouds. - Mayday Parade

I would rather have eyes that cannot see; ears that cannot hear; lips that cannot speak, than a heart that cannot love. - Robert Tizon

Love, like a river, will cut a new path whenever it meets an obstacle. - Crystal Middlemas

Life takes you somewhere. Love helps you get there.

In our life there is a single color, as on an artist's palette, which provides the meaning of life and art. It is the color of love. - Marc Chagall

Greater Love has no man than this: that a man lay down his life for his friends. - Jesus


Funny Valentines Day Quotes

2 comments: