Wednesday 24 December 2014

Christmas Songs and Best Christmas Carols

Christmas is here and the season is already getting Christmasy and romantic. Have you received your Christmas gifts yet? I have and it is exactly what I needed this Christmas. I am going to spend my Christmas day watching movies and listening to some nice Christmas carols. yes, this may sound depressing but it is not as I love watching movies and Christmas is the best time to watch some.

Here are some Christmas songs from my Christmas song list

Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You


Wham! - Last Christmas



Amy Grant - Grown-Up Christmas List



Christina Aguilera - The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting Over An Open Fire)



Santa Claus is Coming to Town



I hope you all enjoy all these Christmas songs. Wish you all a very Merry Christmas 2014

2 comments: